Sunday, December 1, 2019

Theirs A First Time For Everything


*Photo Credit: Pinterest*

Happy First of December y’all. I am going to be doing some Christmas themed posts over the next several days but today wanted to talk about fresh starts and beginnings. Especially since it’s almost the new year of 2020, which can’t believe it’s so close. I used to take a human resource class, because that’s what I was studying at the time, and always remember them teaching us it’s the year to look out for. I mean, even the Disney remake of Mulan is an anticipated release in movies. It also brings us to the true purpose of this blog, which is being able to document my way through it. I want something to remember it by and with a personal name can write in it more if I’d like. Although I suspect, I’d still be writing even if it weren’t.

It’s only eight ish o clock in the morning and it’s been a cold, wet and rainy weekend here. Surviving by wearing the most comfortable of clothes, being surrounded by family and kinda glued to a technical device. With the sweetest dog ever to be by my side.

Starting over can sometimes be scary because depending on the close of one chapter in life it’s hard to pick yourself up again and have a clean slate. It’s also necessary sometimes. I kind of feel this way about social media. Sometimes you just have to start from scratch and build up. Fresh starts give you a chance to do something you really want to do right this time. They allow you to be more free about it. Nothing holding anyone back. Beginnings are a lot like that first line in a really good book you love. From Harry Potter to the Great Gatsby to something more young adult. They catch your attention, which makes you want more. Wanting more out of life with friends and family to help through those times. In the end, realizing glad it’s something that had to be experienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment