Wednesday, December 11, 2019

1 Month Bloggiversary


Hi y’all.

Yesterday marked the one month old anniversary of my blog. I’m really proud of myself because I’ve kept it this long and have been frequently writing. I only wanted to change it once and then stopped myself because I would be more willing to tell people about it if it were personally named verses a unique domain. It’s something I always knew I had it in me but didn’t have the right whatever to keep up with one. Let’s see what it will be like in six months from now, which will be June. It won’t be ridiculously hot yet and the sunflowers probably won’t be out yet. No. Some schools will be letting out then. Anyways, here’s what I think about it so far:

- It’s great for an outlet. Ever just want to share what’s going on in your life? Than this is that.

- For me, it’s more personal. While I try to write in a more article format, I do also incorporate what I think and feel. To hopefully let the audience gain a better understanding of this blogger.

- The experience: It wasn’t so much scary for me as it might be for others. Writing is something that I’ve always liked to do and then you get to post it online. It was just a matter of being more open.

Maybe in the future months ahead I’ll learn more ways to expand an audience. Maybe I’ll completely change my writing style. Maybe I’ll, maybe I’ll, maybe I’ll just enjoy being able to express my thoughts and ideas. As always, thanks for reading and following along.


No comments:

Post a Comment