Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Traditional Vs. Trendy


*Photo Credit: Pinterest*
Not my original picture 

As some of you may know already, I have strayed from the classic Christmas tree this year to participate in the sunflower Christmas tree. I instantly feel happier when I look at the bright, yellow flowers in ornaments. With that and the feel good Christmas mood, it’s affective. I enjoy putting personal ornaments on the tree but I also find that it’s okay to do something a little different. Granted my tree is not as full as a normal tree but while doing research, found there are many types of evergreen trees for the holiday. Such as fraser fir, Douglas fir and Colorado blue spruce to name a few. There are also different ways to decorate a personal tree. From pink or white trees to vintage ornaments to gold blue colors. There’s a tree for everyone.

Then there’s even the Christmas book tree. It’s for all the bibliophiles out there. While I have not personally tried it or seen a real life one, I do think it’s a different kind of magic. How there’s all these other ideas that are suited to the person.


No comments:

Post a Comment