Thursday, December 26, 2019

Confession Time


If truth be told, I really haven’t been wanting to blog. Not quit all in entirely but come back when it’s right. I’m hoping this is just a phase or writing block and that in the new year I will be back creating. I love to write and thinking of new ideas. But even so the brain sometimes exhausts itself. The holidays have been really inspiring. From writing Christmas themed ones to the normal stuff. I might even be thinking of new beginnings. 

I think part of the reason for this dry spell is because I normally switch blogs. Start all over. But I’m trying to do right by this self named one and keep at it. At, least with the promise of the year.

Thanks for understanding and bearing with me as I keep deciding. What would you guys like to see more of? Is there anything you want to know about me? Should I keep incorporating myself into more blog posts? Like with personal stories or side notes? Anyways, a lot to look forward in the upcoming months.


1 comment:

  1. I've been here myself. I can say that I have deleted or rewritten my blog about 4 times. My only advice if you can call it so, is to not let the blog write you. Come back to it when you want and write about what you want. No schedule no plan. Ultimately it serves you and not others. You are very interesting. I hope you continue.

    ReplyDelete