Thursday, December 12, 2019

My Favorite Outfit


*Photo Credit: Pinterest*

It’s not a secret, I’m not big into fashion. Never been the kind of girl whose into huge designer labels or had to have the latest trend. Yes, I can be faulted for nice things from time to time but as a whole I don’t get into the fuss. Plus, my big thing for updating an outfit is with a little bit of sparkle. However, most of wardrobe is pretty casual with t shirts, long sleeve shirts, cardigans and blue jeans.

My favorite outfit, especially this time of year, is a fleece jacket, a tank top and denim. There is something so satisfying and so gosh darn comfortable about kind of wearing a blanket with you wherever you go. Then having something lightweight underneath to avoid being too warm. It’s a step up from sweatpants and definitely far from a ball gown.

I like going to malls to shop for other items and almost dislike going for actual clothes. I have a tricky size and while I’ve gotten better about my body type there are still times when it’s never enough. I came across an interesting version of a clothing store online from another popular retailer, where the sizes were more body friendly. I liked this and wondered why I actually haven’t seen a store verses just a website. But glad it’s out there, regardless. Might have to try it sometime.

However, going back to my favorite outfit, it always makes me feel like myself and very cozy. It’s one of the most simplest looks you can do but it’s oh so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment