Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Room Sweet Room


Room Sweet Room

I have an opportunity within the next year, where there’s an overall positive change. The task is getting a new room. I like to think of it as a makeover. I want it to really reflect my personality and what I like. That the colors flow naturally with each other. And may it be a little neater than it has been. I know there won’t be as much stuff hung on the walls because that’s still being kept at a medium. I would like a desk tray for doing fun, recreational stuff. Usually, I’m pretty against taking technology into a space used for sleeping. I might have my phone next to me on the stand besides but that’s it. I listen to music, read a book or just use it for sleep. My dog enjoys it too sometimes. The bed is just one important part of the room. There’s also the closet, which currently is small. In this new space, there will be a bigger wardrobe. I am most concerned about my jewelry items because I don’t want my necklaces to get all tangled in the process. I’ve been trying to do some looking into on that but haven’t found anything that useful yet.

As of right now, I’m thinking a sunflower theme. Or at least, yellow and blue. So that way I don’t grow old of the sunflowers. The walls will be a neutral color so there will pops of color along the way. I was in cleaning mode, recently, and got rid of a bunch of liquids I no longer use and make up I hardly wear. Still got a ways to go but when I start feeling stressed or anxiety I start to clean. It’s something I can be in control of and will help me feel calmer. Knowing I’m doing something about it.

I know it won’t be like a model bedroom but it will still be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment