Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving


*Original Artwork Drawn* 

Why Do You Like Thanksgiving?

I like Thanksgiving because of the all the wonderful food that nourishes our bodies and what we want to have gratitude for.

My favorite foods I like to eat on this holiday are the cranberries, Turkey, and startches. Such as corn, mashed potatoes and bread rolls etc. I really couldn’t pick which one I had to live without like if the feast was on a severe budget cut or something. It’s actually ironic because as I look up the most disliked Thanksgiving dish, it is the one that I have listed. To be clear, I like the smooth, jelly kind. Not the crushed or with fruit kind of cranberries. Yeah. Getting hungry over here but moving on to the next thing.

I am grateful for being in a good place, I am thankful for the family and friends who help me with that as they are my tribe, I am blessed because I want to keep doing what’s best for me. It’s important to show gratitude because it’s nice to be appreciated. Whether it’s to celebrating with lots of family and friends with good food to just being valued for the little things life has to offer.

Happy Thanksgiving from my blog to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment