Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Ten Things About Me


*Original Photo Taken*

It’s been a while since I’ve done one these facts about me so here it goes:

#1. One of my favorite Harry Potter quotes is, “It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” Spoken by Albus Dumbledore.

#2. Sunflowers and sea turtles are one of my more recent likes.

#3. I met Jeff Foxworthy once.

#4. Adele is one of my favorite musicians.

#5. I love Autumn and when the leaves change colors.

#6. I love my paper bookmarks from my travel. I use them when I read.

#7. I am a picky eater.

#8. If I were to get a tattoo it would be a Harry Potter one or something small and meaningful.

#9. I’ve lived in the South for most of my life but still can’t stand foods like sweet tea or coleslaw. But I can say y’all like no tomorrow.

#10. I have a letterboard for creative purposes. They’re fun. I don’t use it for what most individuals use it for.




No comments:

Post a Comment