Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday Messages


*Photo Credit: Pinterest* 

I am feeling refreshed and ready to keep blogging especially after a weekend at the beach for Veteran’s Day. It’s still pretty early on in November and thought I’d start with my November goals not just life goals:

- stay focused and committed:
  Blogging can get pretty tough sometimes especially when creating wholly original content. Learn to rest at many things, not quit. When feeling inspired, try to sit down and write out thoughts.

- keep doing what you’re supposed to be doing:
  This one is more personal related. I’m dealing with something unpleasant at an aspect of life for me. I’ve tried really hard to make nice and be friendly but this person particularly keeps making it hard. It’s obvious they do not want to be friends but we need to somehow be peaceful with each other. Not just only be critical.

- Do something fun and continue making sunflower ornaments:
  This year I saw a trend of the sunflower Christmas tree and fell in love with it. I’ve already made quite a few ornaments but want to make some extra. They turned out cute and better then expected. A lot of people were really supportive and encouraging of them.

- Do not start watching Gilmore Girls for a third time!
  This one is particularly hard. I am starting to memorize the lines a little bit. At least at certain parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment