Thursday, November 14, 2019

My Mug Collection


*Original Photo Taken*

I have seen a heart warming story on social media about how women collect mugs. That one of her old boyfriends made fun of her for it and the new one then built her a place to display them all. My point is, that people love their mugs. I thought it would be cool to talk about my own mini collection of them. They range from special gifts people have given me to ones I have bought myself. Some are several years old and others were bought within the last month. I particular favor the ones I use for ice cream. Because some days you just need it to handle a crappy day. Mugs can also be used to put stuff in it. Like to use as a pencil holder and decorate a desk with. My part contains seven mugs. I always say I don’t need another mug but then usually there is a different cute mug that I must use. There is one not featured because it reveals the place of residence. Mugs make good gifts but as souvenirs I am always nervous about the factor of bringing them home or buying them online. Wish there was an easy way to solve this problem. Other than a safe box and bubblewrap or tissue paper.

All in all, mugs are some of the little things in life to enjoy. Whether they be a fun moo cow one from a friend to one that says caffeinated pose. Please don’t focus on the other objects on display in this picture. It doesn’t do my collection justice but shows them, that’s what I deem as important.






No comments:

Post a Comment