Friday, November 15, 2019

Ways To Love A Biscuit


*Photo Credit: Pinterest* 

They say, that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. However, there are some exceptions to them being great snacks too. I typically tend to get the store bought kind. While I think of myself as creative, I am not the kind of creativity needed in a kitchen. I just love the eating part though. Which brings us to the different ways on how to eat a delicious biscuit.

#1. Plain and hot.

#2. With butter.

#3. With butter and some kind of jam.

#4. With meat and eat it as like a sandwich.

#5. Maybe even with a little bit of bacon.

Other sites include making them into mini pizzas or having gravy on them. Biscuits are very tastey. They are just the right amount of bread and sometimes they melt in your mouth. I even think they are traditionally a Southern food. Here’s to yummy food testing.


No comments:

Post a Comment