Sunday, November 24, 2019

Fear In A Name


*Photo Credit: Pinterest*

It’s been a Harry Potter weekend at this house. Last night was watching the third film and part of Goblet of Fire. In the third film or also book, there is a scene where the face a magical creature in a classroom. Yes I am talking about a boggart. A boggart only takes shape and form of what frightens the person most when they see them. They like dark spaces and nobody knows what they look like outside of that, which makes them terrifying. It was said, a long time ago during a different part of my life, that mine would be a heart. But no longer. I have since then been through some changes and have decided my boggart is now a staircase. Yes. That’s right.

I don’t particularly think they’re going to jump out at me and yell boo but if they’re more than a hundred steps then I start to get extreme out of breathness. I am good about normal sized staircases and about going down them. Mainly, because I think I am ready to get the heck off that. But what bothers me is going up them. That’s when the trouble starts. This hasn’t always been and something more newer.

To make it less scary and more humorous I would turn it into a slide or something similar to it. So that’s something Harry Potter-ish to know about me. My boggart is a staircase.


No comments:

Post a Comment