Sunday, May 17, 2020

Why I Love Harry Potter Marathons


Why I Love Harry Potter Marathons 

*Photo Credit: Pinterest* 

Harry Potter books have been apart of my life since a young age. I remember getting the first book, a little skeptical, but then reading them with my family. It takes a while to really get into the book but once you do, you won’t be able to put them down. Then I remember wanting the sequel and then the third. The rest is kind of history. I’ve read the book series numerous times. Like each book more than four times. In any kind of game involving Harry Potter I’m a good one to have on a team. Then there are the movies, which is a different kind of magic in itself. Here are a few reasons why I love Harry Potter movie marathons: 

#1. I strongly believe they are played faster on television. Even with commercials. It’s a pretty solid version of the book.

#2. You can generally watch them all in a few days. Usually, it’s not just one film adaption being played. It’s all eight movies. It gives you a chance to be with Harry from beginning to end. 

#3. I honestly hope that these classic films NEVER get remade. That they remain untouched and stay like this forever. They’re just soo good. 

#4. The actors and actresses in these film are all British. They are talented, well known and portray their character well. Even if you didn’t like them!

#5. They’re one of those kind of stories that you can watch over and over again. Even some of the behind-the-scenes interviews are interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment