Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Quotes About Magic


*Original Photo Taken*


I have a small obsession with quotes and I love words because when I can’t eloquently put together my own thoughts sometimes someone else has nailed it perfectly. While, I recognize the bottom list is  not totally obsession, it does paint a picture using only black and white of books and magic. I read one book during stay-at-home and kinda in that in-between phase of wanting to read another but enjoying the downtime. But it is summer and maybe I’ll get to finish all the books I have already started. Sometimes reading is like an escape. So I hope these quotes below are something one can escape too.

#1. “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl

#2. “I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a book.” - JK Rowling

#3. “Books are uniquely portable magic.” - Stephen King


No comments:

Post a Comment