Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My Fave Nail Polish Colors


*Original Photo Taken* 

My Favorite Nail Polish Colors

I’ve never been the kind of girl who pays big money to get her nails professionally done. I would rather spend $10 - $15 individually on the bottles of nail polish and do them myself. It’s kind of fun and in a way, very soothing to just paint your nails a solid color. I’ve been painting my nails a little bit more than usual but on a normal schedule don’t always get to do them as often as I would like too. My favorite brand is Essie nail polish. It used to be OPI but I’m not sure exactly what I got tired of. I like finding nice colors too add to my growing collection. One can never have too many nail polishes. Even if it’s of the same color, they all are a little different in shades. I decided to conjur up a list of the colors I use most often: 

#1. Red
#2. Blue
#3. Purple
#4. Neutrals
#5. Black


No comments:

Post a Comment