Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My Five Fave Snacks


*Original Photo Taken*

Over the weekend, I had one of my all time favourite snacks, which is Sourpatch Watermelon. I haven’t had them in a while. I love how sweet they get, once the sour is gone. That one is always a must for me, especially when traveling or going somewhere in the car, and needing something extra special. Sometimes it could be other sweet treats too. So today on the blog, I am discussing unhealthy popular munching items.

#1. Sourpatch kid berries or watermelon
#2. Pringles (Original flavored or Sour Cream and Onion) yeaup
#3. Welch’s Fruit Snacks
#4. York Peppermint Patty’s
#5. Wheat Thins

Everyone’s got them, what are yours? Is it a late night snack or just something to eat out of hunger? There are others I did think of but sometimes they can be crossed categorized. Do I just munch or save them for another time? Just some food for thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment