Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Happy Birthday Adele!


*Original Photo Taken*

As you might remember, Adele is my all time favorite singer/musician. What I love about her music is that she’s so soulful. Her voice and her lyrics are an powerful combination. The singers birthday is on May 5th and wanted to create a songlist of my top favorite from hers. As you can tell, most of the absolute favorites come from a classic in my book, which is her album 21. But tried to add some old favorites as well others. I think that Adele fans are called daydreamers.

#1. Hometown Glory by Adele
#2. Someone Like You by Adele
#3. Rolling In The Deep by Adele
#4. Set Fire To The Rain by Adele
#5. Turning Tables by Adele
#6. Rumor Has It by Adele
#7. River Lea by Adele
#8. Hello by Adele
#9. Make You Feel My Love by Adele
#10. Chasing Pavements by Adele



No comments:

Post a Comment