Thursday, May 21, 2020

comfortable experience while at home


Experience On Being Comfortable At Home 

*Original Photo Taken*

I remember the first time I put on a pair of jeans, during quarantine. Thank God it wasn’t as bad as had imagined but it definitely felt weird. For the most part of this stay-at-home I’ve been wearing anything comfortable. Except towards the later days, when I go in for work, putting on my uniform. It ranges from shorts, sweatpants to Simply Southern TShirts. I’m still not wearing normal clothes often  but am not as sloppy either. I pull my hair back in a pony tail because my hair is the longest it’s ever been. EVER! I wear my accessories to feel normal. If I really wanted to, I could go out in public wearing a mask and being safe. I can’t say that I’ve taken the bra off during this time but there were times I really wanted to. But there were moments when I gave my hair a break from washing the night before. So I’d say I did alright and am a complete fan of being in everything soft. I even got more sweatpants because I felt they were needed to be around the house. Apparently, this is an interesting topic during the coronavirus. Should we even put on pants is a question I’m sure others have wondered. Rest assured that is covered while I’m typing away this post, so no surprises. :) It does make me appreciate the value of dressing down for the day or sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment