Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Sad Note


*Photo Credit: Found on CNN* 

Hey everyone.

It saddens me to say, that I will not be blogging for a while. I choose this because I still want to remember my life before coronavirus. I do not want this blog to start echoing others and become a source of the pandemic. I want to remember the happy times. Not just in terms of being able to go out and about whenever but also memories and spending it with loved ones. Maybe I will return to this one. Maybe I’ll start a new one when the time comes. Life still goes on if it weren’t for the virus that is now being a big part of our lives.

For me, I have stayed at home for a week. There are things I miss such as going to part time work normally, running errands, being behind the wheel, etc. But I am glad I do not have to miss the air in my lungs, or how pretty a sky can be, or being together with my family. I’m doing the best I can. Trying to not be so afraid of something that could be life or death. Washing my hands and trying to be  more aware.

Sure I could blog how to do a make your own face mask. But that’s so morbid and hard to think about. So I hope you’ll understand this call.

Stay safe and at home readers. Kill those germs and find peace. Thanks for taking the time to read anything I write and share.


No comments:

Post a Comment