Monday, March 23, 2020

Ain’t Nothing But A Hound Dog



*Original Photo Taken* 

Ain’t Nothing But A Hound Dog

In honor of National Puppy Day, which is celebrated on March 23rd, I came up with some of my favourite types of canines. Some of them are from personally working with the breed to special connections.

#1. German Shepherds: The current family dog we have is a German Shepherd Rescue mix. He has the markings but also probably has part collie in him too. So, therefore, we have the representation. I have found that they make great family dogs. They have a little bit of fierceness in them as well as intelligence.

#2. Golden Retrievers: The ultimate family dog. Most of the time, they are kind, loyal and smart. This was our family dog growing up. She I think lived to be about fourteen and will always be special to my dad. I love how their fur is not just the golden yellow color. Some of them come in white too.

Notable Mentions:
- Rescue :)
- Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Newfoundlands
- Basset Hounds

While, I might be a little biased, dogs make great pets. Good for company and having someone to take care of.

*Written before COVID-19*



No comments:

Post a Comment