Monday, March 16, 2020

Thoughts On A Page


*Original Photo Taken* 

In my opinion, through observation, the cherry blossoms came early this year and I still have yet to grasp a picture of their beauty. The picture is from the gardens around this time last year. Before things got restricted from the virus, I had intentions of going out and reliving the experience. I guess there’s always fall and I have yet to see it them in the cool, crisp autumn air. But I was transported to another world when I saw a recent photo of the tree alley through another’s lense. Ah gardens, a lovely place to be, but home isn’t so terrible either. With a roof, a fireplace and WiFi.

The virus is not completely taking over our lives but it is something we cannot get through a conversation without. I probably went to one of my last trips of the grocery store stocking up on favorites and snacky items. I limited myself in just going to the doctor’s office for an injection. Something that is oh so necessary and do I say, even vital. Both my parents are at work. My mother is a teacher, who went to the school grounds knowing this could be one of the last times doing so. My father is in finances, at an engineering company, and I don’t know exactly what all he does in a typical day but I imagine an office with a phone ringing.

I always call it researching when I surf the web and find other really motivational and inspiring bloggers. Sometimes it’s how they perceive things and able to capture it really well. Well, anyways, I missed putting myself through the narrative. Being able to just flat out write life.

With the virus going on, life is of the essence, fill it with lots of sunflowers and happiness that is enjoyed. Whether that be a good cup of caffeine, sunlight streaming through a window, or just being with the ones we love. Be in good health friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment