Thursday, March 19, 2020

Being Introverted


*Photo Credit: Pinterest*

For a long time now, I’ve considered myself being an introvert. That doesn’t mean shy or stand-off-ish. It just means sometimes I need my space and to be left alone. These past few days, granted, have been a little busier with my family home, but haven’t been all that bad. It will be bad if I can’t do anything these upcoming weeks. Keeping my absolute have to be somewhere’s to a minimum to almost nothing. I know the extroverts out there are having a harder time then we. But in all sincerity, staying at home is one of my favorite things to do sometimes. I don’t mind small groups of people and can even tolerate large numbers to a point before anxiety kicks in. Social media does help make us feel more connected, like we’re going somewhere without ever having to really leave. Or the opposite. Being somewhere else and taking us some place different. So whatever’s online try to keep posting normal or upbeat. It’s so easy to give into the virus. I myself have only done it a little bit, even though, it’s very much on my mind. So here’s a list of some of my favorite other things to past the time:

- Streaming, Watching actual cable or dvds
- Sketching or arts and crafts
- Playing with my dog
- Coming up with ideas for my living space
- I occasionally read and/or listen to music



No comments:

Post a Comment