Monday, April 20, 2020

Wearing Black


*Photo Credit: Pinterest*

“I’m like Johnny Cash. I only wear black.” - Adele

I like the quote and I love both singers mentioned, even if the statement isn’t entirely true. I changed my profile picture to a one of me in a black shirt and while you can’t tell blue jean capris. I believe in my selfies and that’s what it is. Black used to be a predominant color in my wardrobe along with red and purple. Now I just have a few things that are of the color. I think the closet I currently have is at its best. Even though this virus has me thinking I need more clothes, especially sweatpants. Even though I really need blue jeans. I’m not a big fashion girl. Never have been. And there is nothing wrong with liking big designer labels or wanting to get dressed up all the time. I don’t think I even own a pair of heels simply because my lifestyle doesn’t need them. I don’t take more than half an hour to get ready. It might take slightly longer if I want to curl my hair. So there’s that but as I was saying, getting back to wearing the color black, it is always a staple to have in ones wardrobe. Some might also think it’s timeless and beautiful. I would have to agree. When worn in the elegant way. Not too much of it, not my personal taste. Even a little black on your fingertips can upscale anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment