Wednesday, April 29, 2020

If I Had A Green Thumb


*Photo Credit: Pinterest* 

If I Had A Green Thumb 

Believe it or not, I actually can keep a house plant a live. In younger years, I’ve done African Violets and Bamboo plants. My grandmother through my dad’s side was excellent at keeping plants alive. In one of their homes, there was a beautiful garden in the backyard and towards the garage there were plants you could cook with, like Basil. I do remember that. I see fun pictures of people with their gardens and now I’m wondering about the hobby myself. My hypothetical garden would have these plants in them: 

#1. Sunflowers: This one is kind of a given. It’s my favorite flower. I know they grow really tall though.
#2. Succulents: I don’t know much about this plant except I think it can be inside and requires sunny spot. 
#3. Mint: A garden herb. Can be useful for practical needs, such as cooking. 
#4. Basil: Also, the same as Mint.
#5. Rosemary: “                           ”

So my garden doesn’t sound very exciting but maybe there are a few tips I could do to increase my chances. 


No comments:

Post a Comment