Thursday, April 23, 2020

Apology Note


“Do what you feel in your heart, to be right, for people will criticize you anyways.” - Eleanor Roosevelt 

I just want to start off by saying how sorry I am. Truly and really. In 24 hours, I have managed to come up with a new blog and then get discouraged. To then going back to this one, thinking I was going to go on another break again, until things get decided. Officially. I want to thank the people who have been so supportive through this confusing time because I certainly don’t want to create any negativity. I really shouldn’t be allowed to do these things that other normal people can handle and function. But this is a lesson I am learning as I go along. It’s a presence that is being created online. So always be carful what is being put out there. I hope that if there are others who experience this than it is an example of what not to do. If I am to write maybe it will be for myself. Maybe it will be here. Or maybe it will be a new blog when the time is right. But for now just know that this does not change my need to be able to get creative. I thank you all and am so sorry about this difficulty.

~ Blogger’s Note April 23, 2020 ~




No comments:

Post a Comment