Wednesday, April 22, 2020

What I’m Watching


*Original Artwork Drawn*

What I’m Watching

I like to watch television and movies like anybody else. Even though there have been days where I’ve gone without watching, I still think it’s a good pastime in moderation. This is the screen time that has hit home with me the most. 

*Despicable Me: I watched this movie for the first time EVER! I liked it. It finally took me ten years and a theme park ride at Universal to get what people like about it. I thought that some parts where funny. I loved the animation. The only real downside, was I couldn’t personally relate to any of the characters. 

*Gilmore Girls: Going on the third time watching this television series. After finishing, the last season it will be a while until I watch it again. I love the mother/daughter relationships and the normal family drama. 

*The Adventures of Merlin: It hasn’t been that long since I tried to watch this series and really get into it. It’s about a young warlock whose destiny is to protect the future king. I like the magic element because it reminds me of Harry Potter

And...

*The Secret Life of Pets 2: I loved the first film and I prolonged the second one. I am kinda glad I did because of the storyline. I am at a time in my life where I have added a new title to my name, Aunt. I think during normal time this movie would have met my to never be watched again. I am a little over half way through it. It’s got the same characters as the first one and some new ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment