Sunday, February 2, 2020

Super Bowl Sunday


*Photo Credit: Pinterest* 

Hello and welcome to February! The season of Aquarius and my birthday month! Where amethysts gleam in the light and roses are being put in vases. It’s supposed to be a pretty warm week here in the South. I have been sick with a bad cough lately and my sinuses are very much acting up. Slowly getting better but thought it was time to write.

However, today is also Super Bowl Sunday. I am not a big sports fan. I don’t even know who’s playing on the field or the half time show. I sometimes do get a football party though as well as a normal celebration. I am all about the food though when it comes to this festivity. Don’t know what’s entirely on the menu but it will be snacky foods and appetizers. Something good. I remember watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet when I was younger. It made it more fun.

What are some of your athletic memories of the occasion? Do you always have a team you root for? How do you get ready for Super Bowl Sunday? Do you have it yourself or with other people? So many things to think about when it comes to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment