Friday, February 28, 2020

Long Hair Don’t Care


*Original Photo Taken*
Shown to demonstrate how much longer my hair is 

Why I Let My Hair Grow Out

I think the last time I got a haircut was around this time last year. Before my vacations, so it looked nice and pretty. I usually get my hair cut twice a year. Last year I also experienced a different change by going to a new stylist, since my old one went out of business. I don’t expect to get the same hair cutter I had a year ago because they might have left. I always seem to get a new one. As long as they know the basics such as angling hair. *It seems weird when trying to use the word angles.* Or layers and getting several inches cut off.

I predict when I do decide to finally give my hair a snip, that it might be a little hard. We’ve been through many things such as some pieces falling out every night I wash my hair. I usually think that’s pretty normal actually. This is the longest my hair has been. I still want to keep it long but not as much in length.

I like being able to wear pony tails or have my hair up in unique styles. As of lately though, I feel as though it’s up too much especially while eating. I feel more like myself with long hair. Not so much Repunzelesque but just the girly, feminine feeling. There are so many pictures of me with short hair. It’s refreshing for a change.

I think long hair looks great.


No comments:

Post a Comment