Wednesday, January 1, 2020

January Goals


*Photo Credit: Pinterest* 

January Goals

January is a good time for reflection. A time to really look deep into what needs to be changed or what am feeling good about. The wrapping paper is strewn about the floor and boxes and bins are out to have the decorations to be put back in them. Frost is appearing on the car outside more and more while not quite ready for sunflower weather yet. This time last year I was preparing for my big birthday trips. Lucky 31 maybe? Who knows? This blog post is about my points for the upcoming month. Christmas week I have been pretty quiet enjoying the festivities.

- Social media with a purpose. Be careful about what you post online but still share the things you love even if there isn’t a reaction.
- Start being more moderate about some things. Ask if it’s really worth it.
- Maybe actually finish a book. I keep starting them but haven’t been ending them.
- Start getting excited about birthday and other fun events in Aquarius season.
- Watch winter from a window.

I’m not really doing resolutions this year. If I were it would be something like keep doing what makes you happy, drink some lemonade or take the photograph. That sort of thing. More positive verses hearing the word can’t.




No comments:

Post a Comment