Thursday, June 11, 2020

Music Album


*Own Original Artwork* 

A question I used to like to ask people to get to know them better, is if you were to create an album, what you name it? I got a lot of fun answers but then it made me think of mine. Even though it’s been many years since I’ve asked this, my answer still stays the same. My first album would be called Closer To Tears. It’s not necessarily a one hit wonder album because many songs would be radio-worthy but it would be probably heavily influenced by favorite singers. With the sound of a piano, ballads and storytelling that would be featured in this album created by me. I can’t decide if I would draw my own cover art or would want a photo shoot. The songs itself would be played in many movie soundtracks because it would be that different but in a good way. Kind of like the soundtrack 500 Days of Summer or Country Strong.

But what you should probably know is that I’m not much of a singer. That I can’t always understand all the words to a song. But music still speaks to me as I get lost in the lyrics of a perfectly good harmony. What would you call your album?


No comments:

Post a Comment