Monday, June 1, 2020

Happy June!


*Original Photo Taken*

The trees are a lovely shade of green, as there are still signs of spring in the air. However, Memorial Day is now behind us and am looking forward to the summer that is coming. A long time ago, I used to think of the season as magical. But as I’ve gotten older, there are still things that make it special. Such as the fireflies, summer nights, sunflowers and sometimes ocean breezes. These are the things I hold onto that make the season one to remember. That make the hot days bareable and the sunsets at night more beautiful. It doesn’t hurt if there’s a frozen treat involved and while some pool days are nice, not always up for the water. Or maybe the sunburn afterwards. June is National Candy Month and the signs Gemini and Cancer are up in the zodiacs. The birthstone is a pearl and we are a little more than half way through the year. (I am guilty for thinking about Halloween and Christmas already!) I can’t forget about Father’s day. I have a feeling this summer is going to be a little different than others but also have this feeling that it can still be a good one.

1 comment: