Saturday, June 6, 2020

Happy Birthday Sarah Dessen


*Original Photo Taken*

Today one is one of my favorite authors birthday and her name is Sarah Dessen. I have been reading her books since I was in middle school. In celebration, I have decided to come up with two lists. Since I’m good at making columns. The first one is a section dedicated to the books of hers that I have read in the past. The last one is a list of my all time favorites. As of right now she’s got fourteen books out. I’m a little over half way through, if I want to read all of them.

What I Have Read:
#1. That Summer
#2. Someone Like You
#3. The Truth About Forever
#4. This Lullaby
#5. Just Listen
#6. Keeping The Moon
#7. The Rest of the Story
#8. Saint Anything

My Favorites:
#1. The Truth About Forever
#2. This Lullaby
#3. Just Listen


No comments:

Post a Comment